Sunday 1 December 2013

Ekta Utsav 2013-The Diocesan Get together



The Diocesan get together at the Cathedral Church of Redemption, was yet another day for fun, frolic, delicious treats, and a moment for meeting so many people from all over the National Capital Region of Delhi and far away places in Haryana. I was able to meet so many ministers, relatives and acquaintances and was able to catch up with things, snippets of information, developments, and some of those things that are told in the ears, for your ears only! The Ekta Utsav is also an occasion for fixing matches between prospective grooms and brides. Yes, I got to meet my wife’s uncle Late Revd.  John Asa Ram at one of the Ekta Utsavs many years back and his daughters, later to be my sisters in law approved of what they saw in me!  Well no doubt the CNI Ekta Utsav is definitely a moment that all of us belonging to the Diocese of Delhi look forward to! I have pasted a few photographs that I clicked on occasion:


The Gang meets at last! From left you have Mr. Rakesh Jacob, Mrs Sweety Jacob,
I, myself in the sweater, Mrs Nidhi Lal, my wife, Mrs. Venus Samson and Mr Ramesh
Samson, all close friends who get to meet on this occasion !



Three colleagues arrived early to look after the kids who had volunteered to perform
as the Band. This year, it was the Victoria Primary Girl’s School band and the
Bishop Boy’s School band that performed!





On the Dias while waiting for The Bishop to arrive, are (Seated): Revd. Prabhakar Mahlan, Secy. D.D.C. and Mrs. Samson, The Principal of the Victoria Girl's School, Rajniwas Road, Delhi

Waiting for the Bishop to arrive and declare the Fete open



The Right Revd. Sunil K. Singh listening to suggestions





DSCN0172
Seen in this picture are Nidhi, Ekta, and me

No comments:

Post a Comment