Monday 26 January 2015

Heritage School celebrates 26th January as Family Day

IMG_9197
Preparing for the flag hoisting ceremony
IMG_9198
After the Flag Hoisting Ceremony
Twenty-Sixth January was celebrated as Family Day in The Heritage School, Gurgaon. It was a red letter day a moment that all the employees looked forward to as a family! In keeping with the mantra of inclusion, this was an occasion when family members were invited to celebrate Republic Day as a family. We were told to dress in comfortable clothes so that we could participate in the fun filled events slated for the event. For me as a family man and an employee of the school it was a proud moment when I could showcase the school to my family.  The day started with the unfurling of the tricolour by the Principal of the school, Kaye Ma’am, and then this was followed by a fun-filled day for all. The Principal of the school, Kaye Ma’am, and the Vice Chairman of the School, Manit Sir, addressed the gathering. Republic Day was an occasion for promoting Inclusion as the philosophy of the school! Without saying more, I would like to share a few photographs that I took on the occasion with my family and the extended family called The Heritage School! For me, as a proud employee of the school, this was a moment when I could proudly tell my family, ‘look, this is a wonderful place where I work!’ I have pasted below some photographs that depict the spirit of inclusion that the school promotes as one of the fundamental principles of its philosophy.
IMG_9203
Getting ready for the activity
IMG_9204
Negotiating the minefield blindfolded
IMG_9206
Crossing the minefield
IMG_9207
A promise fulfilled
IMG_9211
My Niece and Daughter preparing for the task in hand
IMG_9213
Nidhi at the parachute event
IMG_9216
Nidhi, Raima, and Aastha preparing for the parachute event
IMG_9218
Patakh Ji holding one end of the parachute
IMG_9240
Tossing the balls off the parachute
IMG_9259
Addressing the gathering, Manit Sir and Kaye Ma’am
IMG_9263
Raima my niece and Aastha
IMG_9265
Mother and daughter
IMG_9266
Of course, I was there too!
IMG_9273
A dance where all participated!
IMG_9279
A dance for all occasions
IMG_9272
Everyone shook a leg!
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment