Sunday 28 August 2016

A book release of Escape From Athabasca, A Collection of Short Stories and poems




Today, the 28th of August I was glad to get my book, Escape From Athabasca, A Collection of Short Stories and Poems released by Revd. Sunil S. Ghazan, Presbyter in Charge at the Church of The Epiphany, Gurgaon where I am also a communicant member.


A few words about the book were expected on the occasion. I talked about the genre and availability of the book. I told the  gathering that there were a few copies with me which are available at highly discounted rates. For others, the books  are available on amazon.


The picture posted above is that of some of  readers, my patrons who have all the books I have written till date. Their support and prayers have encouraged me to keep writing.





No comments:

Post a Comment