Sunday 18 December 2016

A Winter Carnival to Remember


Couldn't refuse a snap with two of my own students!


This year too, YUJAN, the winter carnival was all about getting together, food, games and cultural programmes. I was able to meet a lot of my old students who had passed out from the school in the previous years. I was able to watch Prachi perform on the stage as promised, and yes it was a time for bonding with my existing students too. Each time they passed me with pizza boxes in their hands, they offered me a bite, though I couldn't! But then enough of descriptions, why not take a glimpse of the carnival from the lens's point of view!

Hard at work at the stall, setting up the crane.

It is hard to debate in public rather than a formal setting - DEBSOC at it!



The DEBSOC stall

Neena Ma'am was so busy, she did not know I had taken a snap!

A candid moment

It was only last year was it? Meeting my old students.

I tried to draw his attention, but then he was busy grooming himself!

How fast children grow! It was only last year that I taught them in grade 8!

Anothother candid moment, a break from a hectic day!

I told them it would spoil the photograph, but then they did not listen!

I got to see the Golden Eagle in Gurgaon!
Caught them!



A pose for the camera!

The truck was driven by?  You guessed it, AI and IOT!

Wonder why he was laughing?

Some of the favourite movies



Famous authors? Anyone? Don't tell me people don't read anymore!










5 comments:

  1. nice blog too informative. looking and reading your points its so impressive. doing more blog like this. i really appreciated doing like this.

    Website for school uk | school websites uk

    ReplyDelete

  2. This is a very innovative concept and very useful for developing myself. Truely well post and Definitely I am sharing this post to my friends. I like more valuable information from your blog about this topic...
    Photoshop Classes in Chennai
    Photoshop Course in Chennai
    Primavera Training in Chennai
    Xamarin Training in Chennai
    Social Media Marketing Courses in Chennai
    Photoshop Training in Tambaram
    Photoshop Training in Anna Nagar
    Photoshop Training in Tnagar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete